Brainwaves Brainwaves

Love it with all my heart!

This is one of the first songs I got into on newgrounds a great classic to me.

NH22 - Acid Rain NH22 - Acid Rain

oof!

I love that bass! This song all together sounds sooo cool! It may sound a bit sketchy but I think thats what makes the bass so cool awsome work!

Horde Horde

hmmm...

Maybe in the event of a creepy haunted house on the game but it dont sound like a horde is up and raging.....maybe in the middle of the another song like this you can make that horde awakening sound and then make the song fast beat and exiting, with some Bill or Francis saying "here they come!" I dunno just giving some tips but this just sounds like zombies in roaming mode in my opinion.

A Lifetime - F-777 ReMiX A Lifetime - F-777 ReMiX

yea!

Awsome stuff! I wish I could get instruments like yours. I beraly reach half potential compared to you! Thanks for submiting this song! ^.^ Now I get to listen through my list knowing there is yet another epic piece on it.

A Silent Night Rave :3 A Silent Night Rave :3

I grow silent from this...

Its actually pretty good....it just needs more stuff to be added to it all at the beggining, but I tell you the idea of turning a christmas song into a dance song is one of those things I find hard to think up. seems hard to do but like I said, basicly catchy.

RawrMeowPrrr responds:

Haha yeah, the beginning is pretty bland. I might remaster it sometime. But thank you! :)

Flutterwonder [Remix] Flutterwonder [Remix]

New?

So what studio are you using? unlease it IS FL studio and im just not smart enough to find anything close to what im hereing here. Apart from it all I say for something that your new to your pretty dam good at it. Keep up the good work man =)

DJ-Firepoint responds:

Cubase Studio 5.

Artificial Intelligence Evolved Artificial Intelligence Evolved

HahAAA!

It sounds like a preview of an epic movie!

Mysterious Sleeper Mysterious Sleeper

Dreams!

Wow I says...what an epic way to sleep 0_0

A New Beginning - ghostmachine A New Beginning - ghostmachine

hmmm...

It sounds great in the middle, but the but it is annoying to wait for it. Thats just the problem of alot of music listeners today. Just have to have the epicness as soon as possible. Often people who think of this sort of thing make a song epic from A to B, but with more patiance, this song would have gotten more votes.

Dream Eaters Dream Eaters

Very happy much!

Pretty peppy, seems like a song that is suppose tp be hard to keep up with.